The CSY is looking for 1-2 paged articles to feature in our upcoming newsletter publication. We are currently accepting submissions focused on theories of criminality, policing or modes of punishment. If you currently have (or have had) reading based assignments in CRIM, we encourage you to submit one of those assignments! Alternatively, you are completely welcome to write a brand new piece on this subject.
Article Submissions Guidelines:
- Submissions are accepted from students of all disciplines
- 1-2 pages in length not including bibliography
- Typed-double spaced, size-12 Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins
- Must include a bibliography and must consistently adhere to a recognized citation style throughout the article
- Submissions must be sent via email (in WordPerfect or Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org a university email under the subject matter: “Submission”
Note: Please remove all identifying material from the body of the paper (name, initials, affiliated post- secondary institution, acknowledgements etc.). Please include the first and last name of the author, as well as program of study, in the body of the submission email.
The deadline for submissions is January 30th 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
If you have any questions about submitting an article, or the selection process, do not hesitate to email us, or use the contact page!